Please download above entry forms and submit as per below competition rules.
- The colouring-in competition ends at 2pm (E.S.T) Friday 28th April, 2017.
- All colouring-in competition entries are to be handed to the Boyne Tannum Hook Up Youth Committee representatives under the McDonalds or QGC Marquee before 2pm on Friday 28th April 2017.
To the staff at the Boyne Island McDonalds Restaurant by 2pm Friday 28th April, 2017.
- Winners will be announced after 6:00pm (E.S.T) Friday 28th April, 2017 onstage at the Boyne Tannum Hook Up as follows:
- 6.00pm Friday 28th April, 2017
Boyne Tannum Hook Up Event
Bray Park Riverside Stage
Boyne Island QLD 4680
- The winning result will be posted on the Hook Up Facebook Page by Saturday 29th April, 2017.
- Entry into the competition is taken to mean your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition commences Wednesday 15th March, 2017. Entries close by 2pm (E.S.T) 28th April, 2017.
- The promoter is the Boyne Tannum Hook Up Association’s Youth Sub-Committee, P.O. Box 3314, Tannum Sands Queensland 4680.
- Entry is open only to children who are aged 15 years or younger as at 28th April, 2017.
- To enter, you must colour in the picture, correctly complete your details (including your name, age and contact details) in the table below.
- You may enter only once per child.
- The only methods of submitting your entry is to deliver it to the Hook Up Youth Committee Tent on the 28th April before 2pm OR submit to staff at the Boyne Island McDonalds restaurant. No alternate methods will be accepted.
- Entries will be judged based on artistic merit. The promoter’s decision will be final.
- The winner will be announced after 6:00pm (E.S.T) Friday 28th April, 2017 and the result will be posted on our event Facebook page www.facebook.com/theboynetannumhookup.
- There will be a 1st and 2nd prize awarded across all age categories under 15 years. The prizes are sponsored by McDonalds Boyne Island.